Friday, May 15, 2009

worse than a sugar addiction

Well, after my last post it shouldn't come as any surprise that my Spoonful today is earrings. I found a shop where I pretty much like, oh, all their earrings. It was too hard for me to pick one, so I picked two for pictures. This should reinforce how bad this all really is. *sigh* Oh well. Roll with the punches, right?

Without further ado, my Spoonful. They're from Gypsy Studio. They have such beautiful jewelry! It's sure to get noticed. In my ears. When I buy them all.

So check out the whole shop. I have to go look at earrings now. Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Those ARE cool. Love 'em! Congrats on your new addiction! If you like that style, check out RusticUrbanity on Etsy, and DesignsByAHummingbird on Artfire (sorry, you probably don't need any more must-haves...). I think I might have to copy that photo background--very soothing.

    ReplyDelete