Saturday, May 16, 2009

sugary goodness

Today was a shopping day! I loooooove shopping days! I got bunches of tile, trays, crosses, stuff to make my earring holders, and clothes :) Buying things makes me happy. I bought some earrings on Etsy too. I'm going to have to make myself an earring holder. A big one...

I was kind of lazy before shopping. I read a book. On my KINDLE! Sorry. Love the Kindle. I haven't read a whole lot this week since my family was here and I was working and junk. So I indulged today. It was fantastic. I read for almost 4 hours. Bliss. I'll never understand people who don't like to read. I know it sounds cheesy, but you can go anywhere, do anything, and be anyone! I dunno. I guess people who don't like reading will never understand me.

Today's Spoonful comes from Letha Colleen. It's a really cool collage. I can't imagine the time and care it would take to make something like this...

There is some really cool other stuff on there. It blows my mind. Check it out! Have a good night everyone!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment