Saturday, May 2, 2009

sweet like candy to my soul

Sweet you rock, and sweet you roll...one of my all time favorite songs!! Just be thankful you didn't actually have to hear me sing it. Here's the weird thing...I really, REALLY hate Dave Matthews (sorry Mer!), but I love that song. Go figure.

I wanted to get my Spoonful up before I went over to my BFF's house. Our days tend to turn into late nights :) I'm taking my doggie over to play with her doggie. And she's going to take my shorts up. It's shorts season and all of mine are falling off. Literally. I never, ever would have though something like that would piss me off. But it so does. I love these shorts! I bought like 12 pairs. I'm so picky about shorts. I don't want to look like a hoochie, but I don't want to look like I'm 90 either. I finally found these little gems at Target (LOVE TARGET!!) last summer. I'm that girl who buys every color in one shirt because I like it. Yes. I'm that girl. So if Stace can't save my shorts, I will have to die or eat more. Neither one sounds very appealing. The divorce diet has worked wonders my dears. So if you're really desperate........

Stace can save my shorts though. She has to! She's my hero! She also has an Etsy shop. Ahem *cough* link * cough*. Shameless nepotism? Yeah. But she's been my rock ever since I asked her to be my best friend on the bus in 1st grade. I honestly don't know where I would be without her. I know I wouldn't be half the person I am. We have what I like to refer to as the "movie friendship". You know, where people in the movies are friends for like ever and then they die little old ladies in rocking chairs next to each other? Yeah. That's us. I moved across the country to be with my husband and it didn't make a shit bit of difference. Every time I see her or talk to her it's like no time has passed at all. Imagine how much I'll love her if she can fix my shorts!
Ok. Anyway. Spoonful for today *drum roll*...

It's a ceiling tile picture frame! So original and beautiful! It'll have people asking, "Where'd you get that??". It's from Simply Home Design on Etsy. Go check out her store! She has tons and tons of cute stuff! Now I'm off to spend the day with someone who is sure to make me feel loads better!

No comments:

Post a Comment