Monday, May 4, 2009

divorce is better with sugar on top

So. I'm in a bitter mood today. Sorry folks. It seeped into my Spoonful. However, it is entertaining. This is what happens when you search 'divorce' on Etsy. Lot's of interesting things...I'd check it out. I picked this one for the morbid, dark humor and the coolness of the item.

It says, "Later she would swear he had jumped." I don't care who you are, that's funny. Plus the whole cork-test-tube-necklace thing is pretty neat. It comes from Uncorked. There are some pretty cool things you can do with test tubes. Who would have thought...

Now. I really, really don't want to hear about how we shouldn't joke about people dying and yadda yadda. I don't want him to die. I still want to be married to the dude for crying out loud. I just want to stew in my bitter sarcasm for awhile. It's completely natural and healthy. Said so in all my psych books...

No comments:

Post a Comment