Wednesday, May 27, 2009

best friend since 1st grade sugar

So I got my swimsuits in the mail today. My God they're gorgeous. Especially this white one I got...In fact, I think I'll just show you :) They were on sale for $10 apiece, so I was incredibly proud of myself. Here they are:

Cuteness #1

So, good news is they actually fit! Hallelujah for that. Bad news is, I need to run a whole lot more before Corpus. Now I have really cute motivation though!

So Corpus and swimsuits make me think of the 4th of July. And I remembered something that my very best friend Stacy has in her shop that I adore! So it's my Spoonful for tonight. I've seen it in person folks, and it's darling. It's from Stacy's Stitches.

She has a whole lot of cute stuff in the works. She's awesome at custom orders! She's been getting a lot from Alchemy lately. Also, go to her blog and see the absolutely beautiful dress she made for a little girl's birthday! I wanted one...I hope she puts something like that in her store. It's perfect for summer! Love you Tace!

xoxo

P.S. This is the woman who saved my shorts. If that's not a ringing endorsement, I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment