Wednesday, May 27, 2009

lovely is such a sweet word!

I got a blog award! It's called the "Lovely Blog Award". It was given to me by Audrey from Audrey's Country Crafts. It made my day to know that someone thought that highly of me :) Thanks Audrey! Here are the rules for the "Lovely Blog Award":

Here are the rules to receiving this award...
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


I guess you're not supposed to put the person who awarded you on your list, but she would so be on there! My 15 are people who I know consistently read my blog, comment, and also write wonderful blogs themselves! I appreciate all of you so much! Here's my list (In alphabetical order. No favorites here!)


So, it's not like the Nobel Prize or anything, just a little appreciation from me to you!

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Thank you so much, how sweet! It is time to get my daughter in bed, but had to let you know I appreciate this! So, I can't pass it back to you? :( I'll write a post, hopefully tomorrow!! Thank You!
    ~Michele from By Your Side

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you, this made my day!
    -Heid from Pick-Me-Up Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you! I appreciate that you find my blog lovely! Thank you for placing me on your blog roll! I {love} your tile work! It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeyyy thank you for the award! I am so happy you thought of me!

    Hope to keep seeing you through our blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Michelle! You're a doll! I can't put you on my list :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, Michelle! That is very sweet of you and I appreciate you thinking of me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! I feel so honored especially because my blog is new and all. I dont even know if I have enough blogs to add to that list - I'll have to do some research!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Michelle! You're my number one fan! Thanks for reading and always leaving a comment. So can I post that little picture on MY blog and say you gave it to me? How does that work?

    ReplyDelete