Thursday, May 21, 2009

evil sweetness

I'm still sick. I'm still tired. Ugh. But I got a whole lot done today. Grouting, sealing, pictures, postings, and staining! Now I just want to eat dinner and fall into bed. Still have a few things to do though. Thought I'd take a break and do my Spoonful though.

I'm too tired to write about anything funny or bitch. I'm just gonna do my Spoonful and get my stuff finished so I can lay down and watch my DVR.

I don't remember how I found this one. Maybe on the front page of Etsy. I just thought it was really unique and too cute. Plus I like the name of it. Makes me think of Snow White and fairy tales. I could sure use a fairy tale. Any day now...I'll be patient...

It comes from Edor. It's called Evil Apple.

Green is my favorite and it's so different! Makes you feel like you need an apple necklace. But then, who doesn't?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment