Saturday, May 9, 2009

under construction...

I've been working on putting a second sidebar into my blog. I should have just shot myself in the face and gotten it over with. I think I've ground my teeth down to the gums. Ridiculous. Wouldn't it be a whole lot easier to have an option to add a second sidebar instead of having to edit the HTML? Yes. But that would make sense. And we wouldn't want to make sense, now would we?

So, if you visited my blog and the background was neon yellow (which it was for awhile...WTF??) or my sidebar ran into the middle of my posts, I apologize. I have conquered the double sidebar though. Now I'm trying to decide if I want them both on one side or if I want one on the right and one on the left. I'm also going to put borders around the different sections I think. But I can't take anymore tonight. If I see anymore HTML coding in the next 24 hours or so, I cannot be held responsible for what might happen.

Right now, I'm going to get ready for bed, eat Wheat Chex with lots of sugar, watch NCIS, and take my Ambien. In that precise order. Goodnight and good riddance HTML!

No comments:

Post a Comment