Monday, June 15, 2009

while i'm thinking about it...

I always mean to comment on your comments, since you take the time to write them. But I forget. But now I remembered. So here are some comments on recent comments. I'll do better, I swear.

I got a "Lovely Blog Award" from Southern Girl Florals like forever ago and I keep forgetting to acknowledge her! So thank you so much! Go check out her blog!!

Also, everyone needs a doggie!

I got the oatmeal shampoo at Wal-Mart (of all places...)

And how cool is a dog named Todd?? My sister is getting a puppy soon and she's going to name him Dave.

The convicts that I watch on TV do not make their wine in the toilet. That's disgusting. They're classier than that :)

Dogs are supposed to go crazy at the dog park. Although shitting in the pool might be an issue. I was wondering the other day if dogs peed in the pool. My mom used to tell me that there was a chemical in the pool water and if I peed in it it would turn bright red and everyone would know. I know better now, but I still think about that every time I swim.

I think it's windfall. There was a show on TV for one season called "Windfall". It was about a lot of people who bought a lottery ticket together and then split the winnings. They like all went berserk and corrupt. It was weird. Maybe that's why it was only on for one season...

She is my niece. Although, not technically. She's my BFF's daughter, but she might as well be my niece. I consider Stacy to be family, so it counts.

Ok...I think that's it.

I'm going to eat a muffin (I have no self-control, I know...) and go to sleep now.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hey there! Was out of town this weekend, so I am catching up! Love the Slate Mirror, love the pics of the puppy at the pond, looks like you had a fun day out with the girls and I think you'd look great in that dress! Hope you are getting some sleep!! I need to go get mine too!
    ~Michele from By Your Side

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! (and Todd says thanks!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog every chance I get and am usually entertained! This post is a great idea, btw... I never know if you're supposed to answer back with a comment to people's comments. I do a lot of the time, but I feel like a dork. lol

    ReplyDelete