Sunday, June 21, 2009

antiqued filigree sugar

My sister came over with her boyfriend tonight. We had a big yummy dinner and dessert. Homemade lasagna, Caesar salad, and garlic bread. Then warm chocolate chip cookies with ice cream for dessert! Oh so yummy! Just thinking about it makes me full.

I'm really too tired tonight to be cute and mouthy. It's so hot here and it makes me exhausted. Jers and I have started a longer walk. We do 2.5 miles in the morning and 1 mile at night. The heat of summer was not a good time to start that.

Anyway, sorry to be less than charming. My super-fantastic Spoonful should make up for it though! I've been saving it for a night just like tonight when I really need to redeem myself through no actual effort on my part.

It comes from Jennifer Magnesi Designs. She makes the coolest stuff. I really love her latest line of brass filigree jewelry. She also makes so gorgeous lucite stuff.




These are some of my faves, but she's got a whole bunch of stuff to see, so go check out her store. She's got a shop on ArtFire too. She also has a fantastic blog that you can see here.

Have a great night and don't do anything I wouldn't do!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Michelle Congrats on your front page on Try HandmadE YOu deservie it!
    crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you are talking about! The heat has zapped my personality. I will be a Stepford wife until October!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's probably hotter there than San Diego, but still yuck here! I was so born in the wrong area, I would love Seattle or somewhere equally cold!

    And thanks for having me as your spoonful :) I am so honored!

    ReplyDelete