Monday, June 8, 2009

isn't cyber-stalking a crime?

So I know a lot of you have seen my status on Facebook or Twitter and you've been asking about what's up. My soon-to-be-ex called me from deployment the other night to ask me some questions. Apparently people from his unit are spreading all kinds of fun rumors about me and stalking me on Facebook. He said they're reporting back to him all like, "She has a new Facebook page!". Uh, ok. And what? I made a completely new page with a new email address so I could distance myself from that life. My old page is in no way linked to my new one and I'm not friends with anyone from there or friends with friends of people from there, so they had to actively search for me. God. For real?

Even if any of the things they're saying were true,  it's certainly none of their damn business and it's not his either for that matter. He wanted it to be over and it's over. I don't owe him a damn thing anymore. He was really nice about it. Said he just wanted to hear the answers from me and warned me to make all my FB stuff private. He said he was glad that I had moved on and to ignore the idiots.

I don't even live in the same damn state as any of them! I was never good friends with them and the one person I really considered my friend screwed me over big time in the end. So I'm not in their shit anymore and I expect them to stay the hell out of mine.

It just upsets me that people can't leave well enough alone. Why do you have to cause more pain? It's so not necessary. I just wish people would grow up. I'm not going to lose much sleep over it. They're not worth it. I just get so irritated when grown people act like they're 12.

So, there you have it. Now I don't have to tell my big long story over and over. People are dumb and it helps to vent. Now I'm just going to watch my prison shows for the rest of the day and wish all of them were in there getting violated.

See ya later!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. People just never seem to mature. It's really frustrating when you're working so hard to let things go, and I have to say you're doing a kick ass job at it, and yet people still need to create problems. Hang in there, ignore them (as best as you can!), and imagine them getting taken completely advantage of in prison ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people have a hard time staying out of DRAMA...even if there isn't any drama left. UGH I hate nosy people.

    ...and you know what, if he calls you asking anymore questions, tell him it is none of his effin business and leave it at that. I don't even know this guy and I don't like him at all.

    I am glad I didn't "meet" you before the divorce cause I would probably just have to kill him for messing with my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has wished prison violation on someone.

    You'd think soldiers would be ashamed to act like junior high GIRLS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is horrible!

    On a lighter note, I have picked your blog for a blog award - go to my blog to check it out http://southerngirlflorals.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well dear - you should live in this town! I totally hear ya'!! Going for coffee in this town every morning is a big deal and that's where you find out what's happening around the area. Well - that's what they tell me. And the men are the worst - the stories just get bigger and wilder each morning and no one cares to know what the truth really is. After all fiction is way better than the truth!
    I've had the same thing happen to me - but it was my parents spreading the lies and stories.
    It's tough when you live in the same town and people start to react and look at you differently. It would have been easier if it had been on the internet - I would never have known what was happening then.
    Hope you have an awesome day - vent when ever you need too.

    ReplyDelete