Friday, June 26, 2009

favorite person sugar

So I was thinking. There are just some people who make me smile everyday. Angela is one of them. She cracks me up, says things I would so love to say, is always on my side, and is just generally tons of fun. She's decided to be more aggressive in her advertising and stuff, and I want to help. Even if it's just a little. So she's tonight's Spoonful.

Her shop is called CutNGlue. She makes the most gorgeous collages. I do not know how she has the patience. I'd start cutting these intricate little things and get pissed and tear it to shreds while screaming and stomping. These are two of my faves.















The doggie one is my absolute favorite! It looks just like my doggie and it's just so stinking cute. I love how the sky and grass are all different shades and textures. So cool. If I tried that it would end up looking like a 2 year old did it. I can't imagine the time and creativity it takes! Plus I just adore her :) Check out her way cool blog while you're at it. You'll smile, I promise. And believe it or not, I still like her even though she likes pickles on her pizza!

Have a fantastic night!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. You are so sweet! You are one of my favorite people too! I think if we lived in the same town your bestie would have a rival...ha ha

    Thanks for advertising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the doggie too!! going to go check out Angela's blog, Thanks for sharing!
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's TODD THE DOG!!! I don't think I've ever seen a doghouse that said Todd on it. Ha. He looks happy. I had a flirtation with collage once. I spent MONTHS cutting out pages from magazines that had awesome patterns on them (Smithsonian and National Geo are awesome for that)--grass, trees, water, sunstorms. Organized them all by color and I made a bookmark, and about ten refrigerator magnets, and then I ran out of inspiration. I wanted to make a massive kind of mural, one day. NOT. Ha. Have to check out Angela's shop to see how a true collage artiste does it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to say hi, and I had to go to a training today and learned something for you:). It was an FRG training for our unit. Ok, now I am getting to the point. There was a blurb about writing a "Chicken Soup" story for their new book and I thought of you because...They have a divorced and military spouse section, and you are making money as a writer, just a thought because I know you would bring excellent insight into both topics, and could get published, just think about it and if you decide, go to the website and it will tell you what to do:).

    ReplyDelete