Friday, June 12, 2009

fun pictures!

I have some pictures from my fun little outing with Stacy and Kaitlin the other day. And I took some pictures of my slate tile mirror I've been working on because I love it! It's just had it's first coat of grout and the mirror is dirty from finger prints and grout smudges, but you get the idea...

Here's Miss K playing in the fountains and enjoying her mini-smoothie:

And here are some pictures of my slate mirror. It was hard to get good pics because I really wanted to get the sparkly-ness of them and the colors at the same time! I took them with my flash so that the light would reflect. I know that's a no-no, but the flash-less ones didn't do it justice.

So anyway, just wanted to share some pics. I can't wait till my mirror is all done! I love it!!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!

    And the mirror is looking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well isn't she a cutie! And the mirror is looking great, can't wait to see it when it's finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out great! Your little niece (right?) is so cute!

    ReplyDelete