Tuesday, June 2, 2009

oh and...

I made a Facebook fan page. I'm ticked cause it won't let me update my info, but go be my fans so I don't look like a loser!

Haha, YAY! I just went to get the link and I have 6 fans. Awesome! Thanks Jenn, Keirsten, and Kati! I think those are all the ones that read my blog. If you do and I didn't thank you, I'm sorry!

And have I mentioned that I have the best followers ever?? Love your comments ya'll!

Oh and if anyone else has fan pages, let me know and I'll be your fan :) I didn't realize that they were separate things...I'm slow sometimes.

6 comments:

  1. I have a fan page on there, but I still don't get a lot of it, lol. you can find it on my blog somewhere.

    The thing I don't like, is I can't find my page unless I click on one of my friends, and get there that way! But I invited all of my regular facebook fan pages, and did what we all like to do, spam my friends. haha! I told them they didn't HAVE to be a fan, but I'm sure they sensed the silence thread and figured they should probably just become a fan. All is good in the world again.

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant I invited all of my regular facebook FRIENDS. It's early.

    And I meant, silence threat. Geez!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have been reading your blog for a while now and just never posted a comment. i love your work. i am in the process of trying to convience my fiance to purchase one of your pieces for our new apartment... that we havent found yet... but i am now a fan of yours on facebook. and dont worry i still dont really know how to work it much either

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally baffled by the facebook fan pages but i'm social networking stupid so its not a surprise. I messed up the name of my page so I'll have to do it over =/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine is here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Portland-OR/By-Your-Side/111393071424?ref=nf

    I am now a Fan of yours!!
    ~Michele from By Your Side

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was baffled too when I set up my fan page--how the heck to do I get there? The secret is that you have to become a fan of your own page before it turns up in your list of pages. So go to your own fan page, become a fan of it, then it will be listed under your Profile/Info, under Pages at the bottom. Silly, huh?

    ReplyDelete