Thursday, June 18, 2009

sugar flickers

My dog loves Twizzlers. Like cannot get enough of them. They were on sale at CVS today (and they're a low fat food, hello!) so I bought some. I usually share whatever I'm eating with Jers, but she doesn't usually chew anything. She freaking savors those things. It was crazy. And also hilarious. I hope they're not bad for her...

On a random note, I saw a sign today that said, "Unattended children will be given an espresso and a free puppy." I cracked up. That's awesome. I would so do something like that. Then you can be pretend to be all innocent and nice while really being passive-aggressive at the same time. Like, "What? I just gave the kid a puppy. Look how happy little Timmy is!"

Oh and I got the "Lovely Blog" award from Art's Desire the other day. Thank you so much for thinking of me!

I waited till late to do my stuff again tonight. I had good intentions, but we all know how those go. I did find my Spoonful earlier today so I don't have to do that. It's the coolest candle holder. It's so pretty and feminine. It comes from LA Glass. There's a shop on Etsy and ArtFire.




















How cool is that? It's fabric inside the glass. I love them. I saw them awhile ago but forgot about them. While browsing ArtFire today, I came across them again.

I hope everyone has a great night! Or day if you're on the other side of the world :)

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I thought of you when I walked by the tile aisle in Lowe's today. I totally just sounded like a creepy lesbian which I am not. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my candle shelters. I love making these and they are always one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful candle holders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' the candle holders!! candles are one of my "addictions!"
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete