Wednesday, June 17, 2009

pretty colored sweetness

I'm tired tonight. Today was an exciting day - my first article published! Yay! I submitted another one this evening. Tell your friends so my page gets lots of views :) And thanks for those of you who took the time to read it. I appreciate it so much!

My eyes ache, so I'm going to get to it and eat something and go to bed. I've decided if I just accept the fact that I'm going to eat in the middle of the night, my life will be a lot less stressful. I'll just eat less during the day when I'm not thinking about it cause I'm doing stuff. Not sure if that will really balance out cause I've heard it's not good to eat at night. Does anyone know if that's true?

Since today was a fun day, I picked a fun Spoonful. It has a lot of different colors in it and it just makes me smile. It comes from JuNu Creations (and also here on ArtFire).

Isn't it pretty? I love all the different colors that you wouldn't normally find together. It makes it really versatile and exciting. Plus I love the beads that are like that. And brass is pretty. It's kind of one of those things that "safe" but not. It's pretty neutral, but it has a little kick too. If you're afraid to try new things like me, this is the perfect first step :) There's a lot of other gorgeous stuff in the shop too. Some of my favorite earrings ever! Visit her blog too!

Food and bed. Night all!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment