Thursday, June 25, 2009

i'm horrible

This will be the second night in a row I haven't done a Spoonful. I can explain...yesterday was awesome. I went see the Astro's play and then out afterwards for drinks and stuff. I didn't get home till 5 this morning. Haha. I'm too, too old to do that. My body hates me for it. It was tons of fun though. I needed that.

So today I woke up wanting to just go back to sleep all day. If only. Then I had the day from effing hell. On top of being exhausted, my car wouldn't start and you-know-who called and messed with my head a little. Oh so fun.

So I'm just way tired and mentally done. I'm going to go to bed pronto and watching TV. I'm in a slump. I'm starting to feel like I want to revert back to the lay-in-bed-and-cry-all-day days. It's sucking me in. I'm just tired I guess. Rough week. I have to sign the divorce papers tomorrow. So it'll prolly be another crappy day. I'll be back at some point. Post pity party though. No one wants to hear that shit.

Sweet dreams!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Aw! After you sign those papers, change your number. That fool has no reason to mess with your head... urgh. I. hate. your. ex.

    But- staying out to five am!! Good for you...and yes when you get a little older it does take a couple of days for your body to catch back up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at my little ad over there! It got kinda scrunched up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, sounds like you are tired! Bed would be good, and if you need to cry probably better do it. You'll get that out of your system and get rolling again! We'll be here waiting!

    ReplyDelete