Friday, June 5, 2009

sugar for the fur babies

I forgot to mention earlier that Audrey from Audrey's Country Crafts gave me the "Honest Scrap" award and Maggie from Fresh on the Scene! gave me the "One Lovely Blog" award! Thanks so much ladies! I really appreciate it. Go check out their wonderful blogs too! I'm not gonna play again since I already picked out like 812 people for those two awards. I'm a party pooper, I know. But it takes forever to link everyone! So see my previous posts for my award winners. Keirsten, don't hurt your eyes.

I found the cutest Spoonful tonight! I adore my doggie (in case you didn't catch that...) so I was looking in the pet's category tonight. I found the most gorgeous bed! It comes from Carolina Wicker.

I want it soooooo badly! It matches my living room stuff perfectly! And even if Jers never so much as sniffed the darn thing, it's just darling and I'd want it anyway. It's even got a little drawer underneath for their toys and stuff! I love the dark wood too. It's gorgeous. I need it so everyone will say, "Aww look at that cute doggie bed!" when they come in my house.

I'm off to be lazy in bed. I think I'm not completely well yet and I might have overdone it the past few days cause I'm stinking tired. Have a good night all!

xoxo

p.s. I GOT THE JOB!! :)

p.p.s. I know I already told you.

4 comments:

  1. i get so tempted to buy cute baskets for my kitty but i know he will always prefer to sleep on a pile of my fresh laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is simply the cutest dog bed ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so gorgeous I would sleep on it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh i love that. my kitty would turn her nose up at it and my husband would give me the eye but I totally want one!

    ReplyDelete