Thursday, July 9, 2009

i didn't die

I know some were probably hoping I had :) I'm playing catch up from my almost week long vacation. Figures that I leave and then I sell stuff. Not that that's bad, I just have a lot to do. Plus, I'm job hunting since I won't be moving after all. I think I'm going to stay in Houston. I've been applying to some colleges and universities for advisor and coordinator positions. Fingers crossed for me! That would be my ideal job.

I really am going to get back into my routine and be a good little blogger again. Cross my heart. But now I have to ship some stuff and run some other errands.

I hope everyone had a great holiday!

xoxo

p.s. The beach was AWESOME!!!!!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Way to Go not dying! Congratulations on your sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are back!! Congrats on the sales!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back! No complaints on sales!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are back!! Way to go, on the sales!! Sounds like you had fun!
    ~Michele from By Your Side

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay you're back! My blood sugar plummeted while you were away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you are home safe and YAY for sales!!!
    I'll be praying about that job. Maybe you'll get so many sales you won't need a job!

    ReplyDelete