Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Loving Spoonful!

Who doesn't like to help the environment? Who doesn't want to "Go Green"? Who else is as intimidated by all of that as me? There are so many options. So many things you can do to make a huge impact. Some of them seem completely unreachable. Then you have the good old "what's my little part going to do?" mentality. Well, you have to start somewhere! Why not start somewhere way cute?


This darling necklace is part of the recycled jewelry line at {Re}Create It. I love the simplicity of it. I don't do big jewelry. I look dumb in it. Not everyone does, but I certainly do. This is right up my alley though! Not only is it adorable, it's recycled!  Feel good about a little splurge on something pretty. Take a look at all their recycled stuff at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5859940

1 comment:

  1. oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about. like that. Is that precious metal clay, I'm wondering? I suppose you could use polyclay too.

    ReplyDelete