- That Frito Lay truck is driving erratically.
- I really hate motivational posters.
- That stupid alarm guy messed up my brochures.
- Goldfish are much healthier than Cheetos.
- The Nissan Cube: worst idea of the century,
- I sure love being lectured like a 5 year old.
- Who names their kid Brighty?
- I wanna drive a Bobcat.
- Holy hell just let me make the damn key.
- I want a McDonald's cookie too!
- Could the homestead exemption be more vague?
- That bird needs a sweater.
- Damn you, brick breaker!
- Dial the number your own damn self.
- Jose Cuervo, you are a friend of mine.
- Apparently manners are hard to come by these days.
I miss my husband's voice. Boo for not talking for weeks at a time. Hopefully it goes quickly though. If all is good he should graduate in early March. Then, of course, he up and leaves for deployment not too long after that. I try not to complain though. I've really been working on concentrating on good things and being grateful. I am grateful that we have each other and that we have a happy and full life. I'm grateful for wonderful family and friends. When I look at it that way, it doesn't seem quite so bad. We'll see how long all this positivity lasts...